Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Randy Pausch Last Lecture - Simple Powerpoint Presentations

I was captivated by Randy Pausch's Last Lecture particularly his Powerpoint presentations. It is indeed simple and if you're used to create Powerpoint slides, it might have to take several minutes to complete it. I had written some Powerpoint ideas regarding his speech on 12th April.

Sample of his introductory slide.

A effective presentation actually lies on the presenters' charisma and sense of humor.

He has inspired me that no matter how hard is going to work, we have to make it work - and every second accountable for every success. I wonder whether he's doing fine now. Let me know if you got updates about him.

If you've missed Randy's Last lecture and his Powerpoint tips - here's the link.

No comments: